Re: Red Hat 9 Problems

Hi all,
Thanks for helping, but none of your solutions seem to have worked. However, after 5 minutes of trying to mount the CD, Nautilus displayed this:

mount: Not a directory

Can anyone figure anything out from this? Thx in advance! :)

Joe:
About my 3Dfx problems, there are no error messages, it just fails to run any OpenGL games (or screensavers) past 1fps, which sugeests to me tht hardware support is not on. That, plus Red Hat will not let me tick the box that enables 3D hardware. It's greyed out. Also, I am running at 16-bit colur, as I am told that this is the only mode that works with OpenGL.

Can anyone solve this problem too?

Thanks everyone!
Adam Yeats