Re: mailman working except publicly advertised lists..

I tried changing it to www.host.org, but it is really for the host.org for the email. IE with www.host.org mailman lists emails for the list address as list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I believe from the description of that item it should take the for of host.org or the appropriate MX.

BTW, MAilman 2.1 has done a few UI upgrades making things abit more logical in where they are and subscribers can add their name to their subscription as an option.

Thanks,
Shaun

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 07:11 AM, :