Re: crossover cxoffice, wine, red-carpet not working in RH 9

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:09 am, Rob Mann wrote:
> Since I installed RH 9, my two favorite 3rd party applications no longer
> work: Codeweavers crossover office (RH 8 version) and Ximian red-carpet
> updater. As far as I can tell, red-carpet just doesn't like the new
> version of rpm with Red Hat 9. Anyone know about that? Of course, I

I dont use Ximian packages at all. but glibc changes broke wine because wine
made assumptions on broken behaviours  Codeweavers have a beta of crossover
office 2.0 out that you will be able to download  which works with 9  it even
supports office XP and ie 6 for those wanting or needing those packages.

Dennis