postfix

Hi

I have been trying to set up postfix on an internal network. If i mail a user that has the same user name on both machines it goes to the the machine i sent it from. If i mail a unique user on another machine i get a unknown user error.

So what am i missing here ?

Do i have to setup the transport and canonical files. I have run /usr/sbin/postmap /etc/postfix/canonical but using webmin i am asked for a map file when i try to add a user?

The network config part looks ok so does the DNS.

--

    /Marek
    /Pawinski.net