Re: Top vs Bottom Posting [Was: M. Harris: What's your take on theX fork?]

So we inconvenience the majority for the failures of the minority?

How about if in the business world we expect system managers (I was one)
to properly educate his/her users, and on these lists the list manager
and fellow list users clue-in the new posters?

Again, top posting is more efficient for everyone, bottom posting merely
empowers the careless newbie.

'nuff said ... opinions are like bellybuttons we all have one!

Let's move on ... doc