Re: antivirus & Shrike

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 16:49, Elton Woo wrote:

> > Ah, you want a windows virus protection
> > program that runs on linux then - sophos,
>
> No. I want comments on LINUX antivirus applications.

	I would recommend you invest in some good Linux/UNIX security books.
It will help you to understand what you're really looking for and how to
ask a better question for the situation you are in.  Fro the record,
there are no Linux equivalents of WinXX viruses.  There are many
security exploits and vulnerabilities, to be sure.  But not in the form
that you see in the MS world.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.