Re: More bugs in 9 than 8.1-3? Samba DoS, Mozilla, Prelink problems

Mike A. Harris wrote:
minds "8.1". Of course all of us had to just sit back tongue in cheek and not say anything because we don't preannounce release dates/names/versions. ;o)

I would say the Red Hat Linux 9 was pre-announced.

2 weeks befor the release date, I go an email fro Red Hat, telling me that I could download it a week before general release using Red Hat Network.

Now weather that's a 2 week pre-announcement or 1, you judge.
But irt's not the normal available on announcement day we expect from Red Hat. I thought the first message was SPAM, it was so unusual.

-Thaoms