Re: Dual PROC AMD

Yes, all this information is good, but what I really want to know is.... Do you get queezy from all that speed and power when sitting in front of your monitor? And can you feel the energy in the air when standing anywhere in the same room as your PC? hehe...
I work on the most powerful TV Transmitter in New England and every day when I go to work I feel that way, and I LOVE it. I want that same buzz when I'm at home enjoying one of my favorite things in the world... LINUX