Re: RH9 KDE/Gnome autologout

Discovered that the autologouts are being caused by the screensaver. Mine is
set to random and whenever a GL screensaver is invoked, I get logged out.
(hence the random nature of the timeouts). We have noticed this on both
machines that we have upgraded. Not sure if it the the driver for the video
card (Matrox G450 dual head) or just the openGL code.

Tom Langley
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory