RE: Viewing Windows Shares in Nautilus

I think he means he cannot see the share from the main list but he is able
to access it once he types in the full path. I have not seen this problem
myself, but
I have experienced another issue with SMB browsing in Nautilus. When I type
in
smb://myhost a dialog box comes up and asks me for the login username and
password.
Once I provide that information I am able to see the shares for that host;
however,
when i try to access one of the shares I get an error stating "You do not
have the permissions
necessary to view the contents of "sharename" I am able to access the share
only if i use
smb://user:password@xxxxxx/share   Why if I gave my user and password to
access the browse list
does it not carry over to the credentials for the share?

Michael