Re: Red Hat EW Licensing

> if you want us to actually use the product over your competitors, you need to
> make it more affordable (IMHO).

It is cheaper than the same product and support from Sun.
http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml?cid=82431&parentId=82426

I don't think you are talking about the same "competitors" that Red Hat
is.
http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml?cid=82431&parentId=82426

Don't get me wrong, I have the same hard decision to make that many of
you have.  And I'm not sure which way I'm going yet. If RHEL is as
expensive as it looks, I might have find a distro that behaves like RHL
used to.

--
Jeff Bearer, RHCE
Webmaster, PittsburghLIVE.com