Re: Red Hat EW Licensing

We'll I hate to think that RH has made RH9 (and future releases) so glitchy
on purpose so that VARs will be forced to only support its enterprise
editions: AS,ES,WS.

I'm only guessing that there probably won't be much difference between
rawhide quality and RH10 the next go around.  All efforts will go into
enterprise products.  In essense, RH Linux will become (or now is) nothing
more than beta quality platforms for RH Enterprise Linux.

So, you ask, has RH out priced themselves?  I dunno, perhaps.

-eric wood