Re: List of Mozilla Fonts

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 00:42, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> How do I get a list of fonts that the Mozilla 1.2.1 in Red Hat 9 will
> use by default?

Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Fonts will let you set font settings for
a number of font-encodings (UTF-8, Western, etc.) by style (sans,
sans-serif, fixed-width, etc.). You can choose to have serif or
sans-serif as the default proportional font style for non-specified
text, with the actual typeface selected from the combo boxes.

> If Mozilla renders a font specified in a cascading style sheet that it
> can't find in it's default font list, what does it use?

If the style sheet only specifies a single font, I'm not sure how
Mozilla decides which font to use. I'd think the sanest behavior would
be to display the default proportional font for whatever encoding the
page is in.

--
Michael Knepher <limbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>