Re: Sync'ing with Evolution

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 09:43, David Krider wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 07:15, David Krider wrote:
>
> > Does anyone else have a USB Palm device syncing with Evolution? I had
> > this going in Phoebe, but I can't get it going in Shrike. It just never
> > hooks up. I can do pilot-link stuff just fine, but no Evolution
> > sync'ing...
>
> Oh. Duh. I forgot I had to patch gnome-pilot to make it work in Phoebe.
> Someone had said that they had a bug on this; I just figured it would
> have been fixed by release. Off to find that patch again...

When I went to rebuild the rpm for a patched gnome-pilot, I noticed that
the version number hasn't changed from Phoebe to Shrike. So, I just did
an `rpmbuild --rebuild' on my existing source rpm. It's working for me.
Again, the file can be downloaded from:

http://www.davidkrider.com/downloads/gnome-pilot-0.1.71-2.src.rpm

The rebuilt rpm's are there for those that would want to skip that step.
Again, no warranties are expressed or implied. I usually hate to use
other people's rpm's, but I can't find anyone else's that fix this
issue.

Regards,
dk