Re: Sync'ing with Evolution

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 09:54, Christopher A. Williams wrote:

> When you find that patch, please post the location here so others (like
> me) can find it too.
>
> I have an open bug in Bugzilla about hot-sync with the Palm Tungsten T
> as well. I noticed it has been assigned to someone, but that's all at
> the moment.

>From google:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2003-January/msg00021.html

I hacked this patch into the gnome-pilot source rpm in Phoebe, and then
posted the rpm's on my site. I'm planning on doing that again, but I
won't keep anyone waiting.

I've looked over the patch, and seems like a terrible kludge. The
support for all of this is in the kernel. It seems like allowing
gnome-pilot to id a Tungsten is a simple matter of just putting in
another option along with all the other models, but it doesn't look like
this patch tries that approach. But then again, I've not looked at
gpilotd.c real hard.

dk