Patch to allow upgrading systems with a ReiserFS root RAID partition

I have created an anaconda update disk that allows one to upgrade a
system which uses a ReiserFS RAID root.  This update also allows rescue
mode to locate and mount a ReiserFS root.  If anyone wants to add
support for other filesystems, simply follow the pattern I used for
ReiserFS:  add a function to identify the filesystem superblock, and
invoke the new function from two places.  See the following URL for
details on creating the update disk:
http://home.attbi.com/~kfreem02/LinuxTips/ReiserFS-on-RAID.html.

Regards,
Kevin