Re: Page layout / publisher application

Great!  I had one minor problem.  When printing it prints on page on half
a landscape page, which is what I want, but it doesn't print 2 pages on
one page.  It first prints one page on half the landscape page, and then
prints the other page on the other half of a new page.  Do you know if
there's an option to print all on one page?  I'll look at the psnup man
page as well.

Thanks.
-Justin