Re: software advice?

Cliff Kent wrote:
 >> "I'd like to do this ....
 >> What software can I use"

Good question - on any linux list. I've started to get people interested in using Linux. So far, RH8 and RH9 seem ready to convert

They are both good snapshots. With the advancements from 8 to 9. (Standardization mainly). You have to give RH9 a little breathing room. RH9 may show a few inconvieniences. (Change in threading standards, NPTL vs. traditinal)

I can promote RH Linux better, with the outward appearance of RH 8 and bits of RH 9, Some of the tactics with support and subscriptions are harder to sell, to the common user.

Jim

--
A good reputation is more valuable than money.
		-- Publilius Syrus