Re: [Re: software advice?]

What I am looking for is a more general list, where I would not interfere with
normal discussion. For example, right now I am looking for a MS Exchange type
group-ware/mail server so all pc win and linux can get mail and contacts from
it using outlook evolution. Maybe a site or a list for posting this type of
questions?

BTW, the previous posts were extremely helpful, thanks.

Thanks
Max