Q3A and UT work out of the box on Shrike!

For the first time ever I am able to run Q3A and UT on a clean install!
Didn't have to compile a single driver. Seems like eons ago that I
bought my Radeon 8500 and dreamed of the day that I could work AND play
on a completely open source system. Performance in both games isn't the
best but hey they finally run!

My Specs:
Athlon XP 2000
Abit AT7 Max
ATI Radeon 8500 64MB
512MB Kingmax PC2700
80GB Maxtor

Thanks to ATI, Red Hat, and all the open source projects that made this
possible! Keep up the great work!

Jim

PS - UT2003 demo doesn't work due to lack of S3TC support in the version
of DRI that shipped with RH9. I dont know if the CVS version fixes this.