Re: Answer to the old bandwidth problem... (aka Downloading ISOsfrom RHN)

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

In my case, the download from RHN was faster, but just barely. I just
finished upgrading my system with newly burned CDs. I pulled an
all-nighter to get it done.

FWIW, I'm pulling down the source ISOs at 42, 48 & 74 KB/s speeds now. It seems as if the congestion has died down quite a bit, so now is a good time to grab the ISOs if you haven't already got them.

According to the package tracking
application from Amazon (FedEx), my shrink-wrap boxed set will be here
in a couple of hours...

Huh, I guess Amazon jumped the gun on shipping RHL9. Too bad they didn't do the same thing with my Futurama DVD set. :(

Tom