Re: reiserfs option at install time??

Kevin Freeman wrote:

Maybe just a bit - the option is there but not supported. Therefore it
is undocumented. Boot the installer using "linux reiserfs" and you will
be able to format and install to one or more Reiserfs partitions.

Neat, I'll try this out on a test box -
Thanks for the info.

Note
that _upgrading_ a reiserfs root partition is not possible at this time
- I am hacking away at this  in my spare time.  RedHat has stated that
they do not support ReiserFS because there are cases in which the file
system can become corrupted.

You have to wonder, how have SuSE
been able to pull it off all these years...

Joe