RedHat /Enterprise/? I don't think so.

I don't care about the "Instant ISO" access, even though I understand the angst of
those who feel they paid for it.

However, I have 26 Enterprise subscriptions that my company paid a lot of money for
in order to use with production, commercial servers that take care of customers who
have SLA's and pay my company to take care of their boxes.

I'm an RHCE, who has convinced my employer that they can switch their HP and
SUN Unix servers with corporate support contracts to Linux servers on Dell/IBM/Compaq
server hardware and save money. I stake my reputation on RedHat having a
track-record of quality and dependability.

Yesterday was a nightmare, two security patches released and I am scrambling
to get up2date to successfully work, it would error out all the time. I had scheduled outage windows during which I was supposed to replace the
kernel or glibc lib's and reboot specific servers and they were late, had my
customers pissed off.

It's one thing when it is "Free" and it is different when it is labelled "Enterprise, Advanced Server"
and you pay $800/year for it. I'm not a happy customer.

-Ben.