RE: Mail Virtual Hosting

Thank you.
That seemed to work, but if I put the domains that I'm virtual hosting mail
for in the /etc/mail/local-host-names and when I run Sendmail in test mode
i.e.  Sendmail -bt  then 3,0 test@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:test@xxxxxxxxxxx>  is
says delivery: local: test, Yet I want the delivery to be SMTP since I'm
virtual hosting and this mail should then be sent to respective domains when
they login through dial up and issue the ertn mailserver.com.
Also mail is bouncing back to senders when they send to these virtual
domains saying unknown user. e.g. if I send mail to person@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:person@xxxxxxxxxxx>  the message bounces back because Sendmail says
unknown recipient, yet it's suppose to just queue mail for domain windose,
until windose dials up to retrieve all  its mail

How do I setup the above scenario?? Please help me, I plead with you. This
is sort of an ISP situation.
I really appreciate your help.
TIA