From: Tom Jose [mailto:tomjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 8:03 PM
To: psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question

Did you compile USB support into the kernel?
Is there support for USB HID??

Linux Redhat 8 with the USB mass storage. When I plug it and format to
vfat (FAT 32), and then try to write to it, I get an
In case there is what command did you give for formating the USB drive?
was it something like
mkfs.vfat -F 32 -n "LUNIX" <usb device name>

thing is that when I plug this mass storage in windows 2000 and format
it using FAT32, and then write files to it (txt file or whatever type),
these files don't appear to me when I plug the mass storage in Linux

Is this drive hot swappable and are you removing this on the fly?

regards
Tom

This email has been sent from Advanced Electronics Company, Ltd (AEC).
The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. If you receive this in error, please contact
the sender or postmaster@xxxxxxxx immediately and delete
the material from any computer. This email and its attachments
are believed to be free of any virus, or defect, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure this. AEC accepts no