Question

Hi all,

I am a new member in this mailing list, and hopefully I will benefit a lot from your valuable posted messages. However, I have a problem in my Linux Redhat 8 with the USB mass storage. When I plug it and format to vfat (FAT 32), and then try to write to it, I get an error!. One more thing is that when I plug this mass storage in windows 2000 and format it using FAT32, and then write files to it (txt file or whatever type), these files don’t appear to me when I plug the mass storage in Linux !!!!!!.

I don’t know actually what the problem is, so if anybody knows the solution, their assistance is highly appreciated.

Thank you all.

This email has been sent from Advanced Electronics Company, Ltd (AEC). The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender or postmaster@xxxxxxxx immediately and delete the material from any computer. This email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or defect, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this. AEC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.