Re: Kill user login session

if you type "ps -ef" you will see all the processes running from all users.
If your user is still logged on, look for the shell process id, then you
can use "kill -9 PID" to kill that process.

ps -ef

root     20546  1330  0 10:40 ?        00:00:00 [sshd]
user     20547 20546  0 10:40 pts/0    00:00:00 -bash

kill -9 20546