RE: A simple question on mouse AGAIN

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your response.

Occasionally my USB mouse could be detected at starting PC.  The pointer
stood unmoved compelling me to reboot.  After reboot it worked
normally.  I could not explained what has been happened.  I expect to
find an easy way to re-detect it avoiding reboot.  However "mouseconfig"
could not solve my problem.

Now it works normal

#lsmod
scsi_mod              107240   1  [ide-scsi]
ide-cd                 33608   0
cdrom                  33696   0  [ide-cd]
mousedev                5524   1
keybdev                 2976   0  (unused)
hid                    22244   0  (unused)
input                   5920   0  [mousedev keybdev hid]
usb-uhci               26188   0  (unused)
usbcore                77056   1  [hid usb-uhci]
ext3                   70336   2
jbd                    52212   2  [ext3]

Next time when it has problem I will issue "lsmod" to check.

Thanks

B.R.
Stephen