RE: Display and hard lock problems

If your screensaver really died but you were still not back to normal,
that implies the screensaver was not the problem.  Or at least not the
only problem.

I've had screen savers hang a machine but in all cases, if it can be
killed, everything clears up.

Dana Bourgeois

http://counter.li.org
tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx	My current SpamTrap ------->