SV: SV: Firewall and Login scripts

I finaly found something in the logs, after enableing all the gShield logs.
This what it looks like.

Jun 21 15:49:10 rodnabba kernel: gShield (reserved drop) IN=eth0 OUT=
MAC=xxx SRC=10.0.113.1 DST="My IP" LEN=328 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=63
ID=63273 PROTO=UDP SPT=67 DPT=68 LEN=308
gShield (reserved drop) IN=eth0 OUT= MAC= xxxx SRC=10.0.0.6 DST="My IP"
LEN=48 TOS=0x08 PREC=0x00 TTL=63 ID=63456 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=80 DPT=2761
WINDOW=8760 RES=0x00 ACK SYN URGP=0

Since my ISP is using the 10.0.0.0 range for login, DNS and so on, it is
obvious why I can't connect to 10.0.0.6 for login.
gShield handles all private ranges on my "public" if as impossible and
therefore is dropping all connections on this if as not allowed.
I have tried to enable these two hosts and allso tried to enable these two
ports with no luck.
The only thing that worked was to remove the entire 10.0.0.0/8 range from
reserved_addresses.

My question is how do I allow these two hosts 10.0.0.6 and 10.0.113.1 to
connect through the firewall and block out the rest.
The thing is that if I am using the official way of logging in with the web
browser everything is working, but that must be due to the fact that the
webb browser opens a connection to 10.0.0.6 and all traffic is then related,
but qadsl and lfck apparently doesn't do that.

http://counter.li.org
tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx	My current SpamTrap		mtd123@xxxxxxxxxxxx