$ rpm -qa|grep glibc
glibc-common-2.2.93-5
glibc-kernheaders-2.4-7.20
unrelated
glibc-devel-2.2.93-5
compat-glibc-6.2-2.1.3.2
also unrelated
glibc-2.2.93-5

I am not quite familiar with the syntax/steps to install package from
SRPM.  Whether following steps are correct?

Example : Rebuild package "AAA-123.src.rpm"

# rpm --rebuild AAA-123.src.rpm

newest version of rpm use rpmbuild instead, it's in the rpm-build package.

grab the SRPM for glibc and build all the corrct packages?

Where can I download the same version of glibc SRPM?  Where is its
official website?

I ment the SRPM from redhat/rawhide. You said that rawhide didn't have one of the packages you needed. Rawhide builds of mozilla will need other stuff from rawhide. You should be able to build the SRPM from rawhide, but it may still complain.

I don't know what the mozilla.org RPMs require, but I've been building my own from the SRPM to make sure I don't have problems. The builds there will probably work fine. Unless you have a slow network connection they may be worth a try.

Trying to mix rawhide and RHL-8.0 is going to be tough.
I'd stiuck with the mozilla.org SRPMS and build localy.
You can try the RPMs from mozilla.org as well, but building you owns is best.

Note too that installing a newer mozilla will cause problems with galeon if it's installed. I just 'rpm -e galeon' since I never use it.

Noted with thanks.  I have following galeon running
galeon-1.2.6-0.8.0

Then remove it. rpm will probably complain that galeon needs the old version of mozilla.

-Thomas