From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 10:42 AM
To: psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linksys KVM switch

I'm considering getting a Linksys ProConnect Integrated KVM 2 Port
switch to
use on my RH 8.0 box and a Win98 box.  Has anyone ever used this switch
on a
Linux box?  Is there any reason it shouldn't work?

Thanks,

John Guynn

This message and any attached files contain information from Motorola Employees Credit Union which may be confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email.