UPGRADE FROM PSYCHE TO SHRIKE

Hi,

I have been using the psyche list has proven to be very informative and helpful to me. Thanks guys.

Anyway, I have successfully upgraded linux box from Psysche to Shrike. On this regard, I would like to know if I have questions or concerns about Shrike matters. Would this list still be the place where I should post? Or is there a different forum for this? i.e. shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx if there is one?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Servie