From: Nick H Johnson <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: psyche <psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: sys moniter prob
Date: 02 Jun 2003 17:59:41 +0600

	Anyone got any ideas on why when logged in as a user I can kill
processes (owned by root) from a terminal window with 'sudo' but when I
use the system monitor (entering the root password) it hangs?  I can
kill my own processes from the system monitor with no trouble.  It only
hangs when, after giving the root password, I hit the 'kill' or 'end'
botton.

thanks
nick