RE: Adminstration quesiton

Not knowing what mailer you are using, but check the MAN
pages as appropriate . Most mailers have command line flags to read'
from a file. for example

mail -f  users_mail_box_filepathname

will do what you are looking for under the  MAIL command.
You may need to leave the messages in the inbox depending
on what your needs are. Read and delete, OR read and leave for real user.