Re: Adminstration quesiton

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your response.

I am the Administrator. It is not be a good practice to use ROOT to work
including sending/receiving mails, therefore I create a USER account for
myself on the OS, say, "AAA" for daily routine.  Now the problem is
occasionally when I do administrating work as ROOT I need to refer to
data in mails (either incoming or outgoing).  In such case I have to
re-login as USER to read it.  It is not convenient.  Of course I can
leave all incoming mails on ISP server but they will accumulate.  OR I
can save the mails as file and keep them on /tmp folder but this
arrangement just increases workload.

To overcome the forgoing question I am trying to find a solution which
allows the Administrator to read a particular USER's mail boxes while
login as ROOT.  I am not considering changing the setup from time to
time.

Thanks

B.Regards
Stephen