RE: RHN finaly available again.

Well I'll tell you a story.

My personal desktop was failing to update as well. While this was occurring
I setup a system for a friend registered it and got instant updates.

Mine was still not updating.

Setup another system for a friend got instant updates.

Mine was still not updating.

Ghosted of a copy of my system for another friend and both could not
update.
Reregistered his as a NEW system and he got instant updates.

Have a guess what I did to my system to get updates?

I was planning on purchasing a rhn account but after that I've decided to
setup my own current server http://current.tigris.org and forget about rhn!

John