Netscape / Mozilla Terminal

I have been given an idea by someone to come up with a system that when
booted starts up into a Netscape / Mozilla full screen mode secure
terminal, without the ability for anyone to get in 'behind' the browser.

If this can be done easily we are looking at replacing and adding to the
public interactive terminals around the museum. This would be a
wonderful coup for Linux within the museum, and help to gain more
acceptance of it's use, both internally and to the public. We already
employ RH7.3 for the front end web server, DNS etc, now I want everyone
to see it!

I have been told it can be done, so anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks,

Neil.
--
Neil Marjoram <n.marjoram@xxxxxxxxx>