RE: Newbie --- Local Delivery with Sendmail/Procmail

Can't help you with your procmail question, but thought I would bring up
that you can configure squirrelmail to access your relayed to server. Thats
what I do. My sendmail server is a frontend (relay server) for an exchange
server. I simply configured squirrelmail to access my exchange server using
IMAP. i.e. in config.php

$domain                 = 'mydomain.com';
$imapServerAddress      = 'exchange.mydomain.com';

Steve Cowles