Re: SV: Spam ? (RH9)

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 00:22, Gerald Henriksen wrote:

> >	Why do you quote my posts and attribute them to others?  This is not
> >the first one I've seen.  Pleas do not do it anymore.
>
> He doesn't.
>
> If you care to look at the originating message of this thread you will
> see the message by Marie-Thérèse Lorentzen (which Guy Fraser was
> replying to) does not quote your post at the bottom of her message.
> As such any mail client would get the quotes wrong in any reply.

	If one can't be responsible enough to edit their replies they shouldn't
be posting messages.  It's bad enough to see people replying to email
with 4 or 5 levels of quoting or top posting with mega-k's worth of junk
below.  But it's inexcusable to reply in such a way as to change the
meaning of someone posts or to make it look like someone else wrote when
they said.

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.