Re: WineX

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 12:38, Guy Fraser wrote:

> While I am sending this message I am downloading versions of FreeBSD,
> SUSE and Debian. I am under the gun and I hope the people at RH who made
> this major **** up are as well. I would like to bet I am not the only
> person who's job is on the line over this.

	You pull a boner and blame RH for it?!?  I don't know exactlly what you
need to access the FileMaker stuff but between crossover office (which
does work under the new glibc) and the workarounds already posted in
this list it seems that if you really wanted to keep your job you would
just use them and not spend this time you have trying to find a whole
new problem to fit your solution.  Besides, isn't there a FileMaker
client for Linux?

> I am extremely angry about this issue.

	If you are really in the dire situation you describe, you need to get
busy working to find a solution and not being angry.  You can't do both
(anger clouds the mind, grasshopper).  Get angry later.  Get working
now.

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.