Re: Spam ? (RH9)

Now that is just moronic. Just becuase one company is a bad corporate citizen, does not give all corporate citizens the right to act badly.

Keith Winston wrote:

...snip...

Microsoft plays the same games with certs and trys to force both their certified engineers and customers on the upgrade treadmill to churn up revenue. This is why I stopped pursuing vendor specific certifications and opted for the Linux Professional Institute certs instead. They cover cross platform tools and concepts and NEVER expire.

See http://lpi.org

This is not to say that Red Hat doesn't make a fine distro and I use it in many cases, but I am just as comfortable with Debian, SuSE, or Slackware.

Best Regards,
Keith