Hardware change breaks RHN applet

I moved my disk from a P-III laptop to a P4 laptop.  When I booted up,
hardware detection went smoothly.  Had to reconfigure X to set the display
(which wasn't recognized) and the wireless card MAC address, but
all-in-all, it was pretty easy.  (Wonder how well Windows would have
handled it..., nah, I don't really.)

Also had to delete the old profile from RHN and register the new one.
The only thing now is that the RHN applet crashes every time it attempts
to check in with "SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE, certificate verify failed"
error.  Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks.

--
		Matthew Saltzman