Re: SV: RH hangs on large filetransfers Was[ Linux vs Windows]

Nothing in the logs, when the machine is in "coma" it is completely dead,
nothing on screen, no response from keyboard, cant even ping it. Haven't tried Memtest, and I just assumed that since everything else is
working without any flaws, well not wsftp
at the moment, it should be ok, no hangs in normal operation.

I have had similars problems, and those were solved by using a new powersupply, those new processors doesn't like power supplies under 350 Watts.
my machine hangs when using the hdds extensively....
just my 2 cents!!!
RP
p.s. try to move a big chunks of data and monitor the machine perf using the top command.