Re: WineX

** Reply to message from Michael Smith <psyche@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:48:45 -0900

> Anyone get errors about /username/.wine/wineserver-something/socket not
> existing? Any ideas? I got it from freshrpms.net

Yep. Apparently both VMWare and Wine were affected by the change to NPTL in glibc which uses two registers for the new threading that were previously used by one or both of the affected apps. You can find more info on Google. The Wine problem affects me. Haven't figured out how to deal with it yet.

jb

--
Jack Bowling                mailto:jbinpg@xxxxxxx
Prince George, BC