Re: Spam ?

Hi,

> Is this spam using redhat's name ? I have not heard of redhat 9 yet ?

I just recieved one myself, different wording. It appears to be
legitimate. The wording could be whether one is already a subscriber
to RHN or not. However RH 9 does sound fishy as isn't the next release
just a point release to 8.1, or has RH decided to only release full
number versions? With what i have seen with the Beta it is definitely
nothing more than a point release, or what used to be considered a
point release anyway.

>      /Marek
>      /Pawinski.net

Regards,