Re: OT Netscape - incredibly stupid or dumb operator

Thomas Dodd <ted@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Since the bookmark file is just html it's an easy fix.
> You can use any html editing tool to remove the duplicates.
> The layout is fairly straight forward.

Nice to know but the question here was how to get a location on a
bookmark found with bookmark search tool.  There is no indication of
where the hits are in the general scheme.

Another poster:
 <vtwinc@xxxxxxx> writes:

Says the locations are there with right click

> Location are there.  In the manage bookmark window right click on
> item you want a location on.

Maybe this poster thinks I meant the URL location.  But I'm speaking
of the location in bookmarks layout.

Apparently others have noticed this too, and are getting dups by
trying to put the hits somewhere memorable ... hehe.

That has been my approach too.   It does seem like a (small) but
stupid oversight not to get a location in bookmark scheme inside the
search tool hit window.