Re: Problems with formating during install.

Thank you I did try that but still didn't work.

linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Daniel Vickers wrote:

Hello. I am trying to install 8.0... I did a medea check and all discs came back good. But after answering all the questions and starting the actual install, the formating of the drive freezes at about 11 - 12 %. I let it sit over night and it was at the same place in the morning. I have tried different install methods and still get the same thing. Any ideas?

This might not be your problem but check your memory, i once had this with bad memory. Look in the terminals during install if you get any bad pmd module errors.

--
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx! http://shopnow.netscape.com/