updfstab under devfs in Redhat 8.0

Hi! There:
Due to some reasons, I am running Redhat 8.0 with devfsd (Anybody know
why Redhat 8.0 does not support devfs ?). My machine has no cdrom and
floppy driver, when it reboots, the system always complains about
Updating /etc/fstab can not stat /dev/fd0: No such file or directory

If the machine has floppy driver, but no cdrom, the error message is:
Updating /etc/fstab can not stat /dev/fd0: No such file or directory

I check it, found that when kudzu service start, the /sbin/updfstab will
try to use /dev/fd0 or /dev/cdrom, but I do not have floppy driver and
cdrom at all. Can I try to tell updfatab not to try /dev/fd0 or /dev/cdrom ?

Thanks.
--
Steven Shia