Re: KDE 3.1 update

Thanks Dennis and Mike for your help.
I didn't get a chance to try these as apt finally worked.
I had tried apt before posting and it didn't work.
I hadn't commented out two of the freshmeat sites in the source.list
file. In the two listing from apt, I couldn't tell if there was supposed
to be a space between the / and 8.0. I had tried it both ways, but got
it to work with the space.
Thanks again for the help. I believe your suggestions would have gotten
me throught he dependency situation I was in.
mw